Summer Bushcraft Training July 2016
I was lucky enough to be invited to share some great time out in the wood with a collection of staff members from one of the UK’s leading outdoor retailers. Welcome to Ember Survival Bushcraft Training.
Using our woodland site a little way beyond the noise and crowds of London we put on an epic two day show. Food is always a highlight and this trip proved it once again what you can accomplish with bushcraft.
Here are a collection of photos from our woodland camp. We covered the following skills and topics on our Bushcraft Training.
- GPS / Night Navigation / Sniper Search
- Knife Skills – woodland cutting tools
- Outdoor cooking – coastal forage theme
- Shelters – tents and tarps
- Trail nutrition
- Outdoor Stoves / Gas and Wood / Kelly Kettle
- Hydration on the trail
- First Aid – group evacuation techniques / immobilising a limb
- Water purification
One thought on “Summer Bushcraft Training July 2016”
Pingback: Classic Bushcraft in West London •